Ready for a car wash?
Washing your own car can be a good exercise and a fun activity not just for you but also for the kids. It can save you the money that would otherwise be spent paying for a car wash and allows you to give extra attention to especially dirty areas of your vehicle.
Opting for a commercial car wash, however, can save your time and energy if you are in a hurry. It is also cost-efficient nowadays with lower water consumption and produces less wastewater.
Whichever method you choose to wash your car, be sure to do these:
1. Check that all windows are closed and retract the antenna to prevent water from getting inside the car or the antenna from being snapped off.
2. Do a quick check on all safety features of the car (headlights, brake lights, child locks, seat belts etc.).
3. Remove child restraint system (CRS) to enable thorough interior vehicle cleaning.
⚠️ Remember to snap a picture of the CRS installation prior to removal, so this may aid you in re-installing them back. Please make sure that its manual book is intact, not dropped or left at the carwash. ⚠️
4. Remove extraneous items from the car.
5. ⚠️ Make sure that the CRS harness and seat belts are NOT steam cleaned. ⚠️